A B&B in an original Mongolian yurt, with the necessary comfort – even in winter!
- Breakfast is included.
- Private sanitary facilities with own toilet, shower, sink, mirror, hot water and heating.
- With electricity and free WIFI.
- Sufficient wood for the wood stove, electric heating is on request.
- For max. 3 persons.
- Own parking space.
- Coffee and tea facilities, fridge and microwave.
- Restaurants nearby. Restaurant in Geesteren is a 12-minute walk.
- Covered outdoor seating with lighting next to the shed.
- Table barbecue on request.
- Made up beds, towels, shampoo, hairdryer, toilet paper, etc.
- Our B&B was classified by bedandbreakfast.nl with 3 tulips in 2019!
- In 2021 in the top 10 favourites of the Dutch Railways.
- Guests rate the accommodation ‘Extraordinary’ with a 9.5.
- Dogs are not allowed.
Sleeping in a tent, but in ‘glamping style’. Comfortable, snug and secluded in your own corner of the property, unencumbered by any other guests. Our Mongolian yurt is available as a B&B throughout the year. With the wood stove, you’ll be cozy and warm in no time. In the Achterhoek, in this hidden gem and quiet part of the Eastern Netherlands, the yurt offers a wonderful place to relax.
Enjoy the space, the peace and quiet. You have the place and sanitary facilities all to yourself. No other guests, just a few alpacas in the near pasture. The surroundings are perfect for cycling and walking tours.
Bookings and availibility, with photo impression: Bedandbreakfast – in English
If you have any questions or want to make your booking by phone, please call us. Or send us an e-mail.