Sleeping in a luxury yurt, a special Bed and Breakfast in the Netherlands. No other guests.
Sleeping in a yurt or actually ‘a ger ‘. With the necessary luxury. Our yurt can be booked as a B&B throughout the year. Private on a separate part of our spacious yard, without other guests. With its own entrance and parking space. And with a private bathroom: There is a neat and spacious unit with toilet and shower – and a heater – about 30 meters from the yurt. In the yurt is also a fridge and microwave.
Centrally located B&B in one of the most beautiful locations in the Achterhoek
The yurt stands in one of the most beautiful locations in the Achterhoek of Gelderland, in a quiet area on the border with Twente. And therefore very central: a 10-12 minute drive from Diepenheim, Markelo, Borculo, Barchem, Lochem and the Lochemse Berg. And with a 30-minute drive you are in Zutphen, Deventer, Gorssel, the Sallandse Heuvelrug and the border with Germany.
The immediate area offers an ideal place for walkers and cyclists. We can offer a collection and delivery service.
A little further in the yard are our alpacas in the meadow. A meet & greet with our alpacas is possible. With a special offer for our B&B guests: € 22,50 p.p.
Experience the stay in a yurt with the comfort of a nice B&B
Our yurt comes directly from Mongolia, where they call this tent a ‘ger’, with the beautifully painted roof poles and entrance door. The also painted interior and the round shape of the yurt give a special and cozy feeling. The tent is insulated with a thick layer of felt, which keeps the heat in during the winter and provides coolness in the summer.
The wood burning stove makes it easy to heat up comfortably. If that works out at -30 degrees in Mongolia, then that will certainly work here!
The yurt is equipped as standard for two people.
You can indicate in advance whether you want to use two separate beds, or converted into a double bed with a (good) mattress wedge and mattress stopper.
For maximum 4 people.
- No cooking facilities. Crockery / cutlery, fridge and microwave available.
- No smoking in the yurt.
- No open fire.
- No pets.
- No TV. There’s WiFi and a modest DVD player with DVDs.
- It is an official ‘Quiet Area’ here, which is also an advantage…
- You will stay in a tent. Therefore, peace and quiet after 11 p.m.
- If desired, up to 4 people can spend the night. Please contact us to see about the options.
- Rental of 2 bicycles: 7,50 euros per bicycle for a overnight stay, 12,50 for 2 days/nights.
- Rental of 2 (silent) electric bicycles: 20 euros per bicycle for a overnight stay, 37,50 for 2 days/nights.
- More / other bicycles in consultation.
- Upon request: Free use of a child bed. Provide your own mattress and bed linen.
- Extra electric heater.
A B&B arrangement in the yurt is €125 for two people per night.
Third and fourth person: 25 euro extra per person.
Breakfast, cleaning and tourist tax are included.
Minimum stay: 2 nights.
Arrival and departure
Check in between 3.00 and 7.00 pm.
Checkout before or until 11 am.
Certified bed and breakfast with three tulips by the Dutch Bed & Breakfast Foundation.
Open since April 2019. Our guest reviews:
You can also book directly by sending us an email, or give us a call.